Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TRAVEL AND BOOKING A PARTY BUS
- When booking you must allow travelling time.
- When booking for airport shuttle and cruise ship shuttle allow for the required check in time see below for required time*.
- Party Bus Hire Sydney accepts no liability or responsibility for any delayed or cancelled flights.
- Party Bus Hire Sydney accepts no liability or responsibility for any delays caused by traffic or traffic accidents.
- Drivers have the right to refuse any passenger(s) to board a vehicle, if he or she feels that the passenger(s) are aggressive or a danger to any other passenger(s) or driver. If a passenger(s) becomes aggressive during transportation the driver may request that the offending person exit the vehicle or instantly terminate the service.
- Party Bus Hire Sydney accepts no responsibility for any lost or damaged luggage therefore please keep an eye on your luggage at all times.
- Prices and quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been made and confirmed.
- When emailing, we will respond with a quote subject to bus availability. This is not a confirmed booking. A Booking is only confirmed once a deposit payment has been made over the phone.
- Party Bus Hire Sydney will not be held responsible for any bookings not confirmed by our office.
- Cancelling a confirmed and paid booking less than 24 hours prior to your pickup booking scheduled time, will result in a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total booking price.
- Cancelling a confirmed and paid booking more than 24 hours prior to your pickup booking scheduled time, will result in a cancellation fee equal to holding deposit.